The Residents' Council (BR) - follow on facebook
Consists of 3-5 voluntary members (+ up to 3 substitutes) that are elected for two years. All permanent residents are eligible.
BR works together with the administration in running the dorm. It has a fund to support events and facilities. BR does also work together with the local police to support a safe neighbourhood, so please contact BR with information of any occurring crime.
Half-yearly, BR presents the accounts, informs about current projects and listens to ideas from the residents.
Chair man: Ivan (block 2)
• Handle the residents' interests relating to their tenancy.
• Elaborate the house rules and other regulations.
• Deal with complaints from the residents.
• Represent the residents in the dorm board.
• Supervise the decor and upkeep and come up with ideas for improvements.
The central board is the dormitory's highest authority making the final decisions on bigger issues. It consists of 6 members: 2 designated from educational institutions, 2 from political parties and 2 from The Residents' Council. The board has two yearly meetings, where the status of the dormitory, the budget and accounts are discussed.
Grønjordskollegiet • 2300 København S